The country of Croatia is selling shares in some companies. The largest ‘bite’ in this round are 33.77% shares in Brač Airport, for which the initial bidding price is set at 2.017 million euros. Bidding is until 29.06.2023.
Brač Airport, also known as Bol Airport or Brac Airport, is a small international airport located on the island of Brač in Croatia. The airport is situated near the town of Bol, on the southern coast of the island. Here are some key details about Brač Airport:
- Location and Accessibility: Brač Airport is located approximately 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) from the town of Bol. It is situated on the southeastern part of the island and is surrounded by beautiful Adriatic Sea views. The airport is accessible by road, and there are transportation options available, such as taxis and shuttle services, to reach nearby towns and resorts.
- Size and Capacity: Brač Airport is a relatively small airport compared to major international airports. It has one terminal building and a single runway, which is 1,760 meters (5,774 feet) long. The airport has the capacity to handle smaller aircraft and limited passenger traffic.
- Airlines and Destinations: Several airlines operate seasonal flights to and from Brač Airport, connecting the island to various European destinations. Some of the airlines that have offered services to Brač Airport in the past include Croatia Airlines, Eurowings, and Trade Air. It is important to note that the availability of flights and destinations may vary depending on the season.
- Facilities: Although Brač Airport is small, it provides essential facilities for passengers. These include check-in counters, baggage handling services, a small waiting area, and a café/restaurant. The airport also offers car rental services for visitors who wish to explore the island.
- Tourism and Surroundings: Brač Island is known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and charming coastal towns. The island attracts tourists who seek a quieter and more relaxed experience compared to the bustling tourist destinations on the mainland. Popular attractions on Brač Island include the famous Zlatni Rat beach in Bol, the town of Supetar, and the Vidova Gora mountain, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
Brač is also known for its tennis courts and sports competitions. The island offers several tennis facilities where both locals and visitors can enjoy the sport. These tennis courts provide opportunities for recreational play, training, and organized tournaments. Additionally, Brač has been a host to various sports events and competitions, including tennis tournaments, attracting participants and spectators from different parts of Croatia and beyond. The island’s pleasant climate and beautiful surroundings make it an appealing destination for sports enthusiasts.
More about bidding at http://www.cerp.hr/natjecaji/javni-poziv-za-kupnju-dionica-i-udjela-trgovackih-drustava-u-vlasnistvu-republike-hrvatske-hrvatskog-zavoda-za-mirovinsko-osiguranje-i-cerp-a-provedbom-postupka-javnog-nadmetanja-1790/1790